To count on the support and selfless collaboration of a piano legend such as Maria Joao Pires, could never be the result of luck or a chance circumstance. The Portuguese pianist, alma mater of the Partitura Project, which offers guidance for promising young pianists, maintains a one-on-one dialogue with Ignasi Cambra in the concert hall.
- Video production: The New Barcelona Post
- Idea and content direction: Jacobo Zabalo
- Coordination and interview: Mercedes Conde
- Realization (Camera and assembly): Marc Pràxedes / INCÍS FILMS
- Camera 2: Gerard Tusquellas