The fact that folklore is not at odds with high culture is confirmed by Béla Bartók’s Piano Concerto no. 3, in the rigorous and exciting interpretation Pablo Heras-Casado and Javier Perianes offer alongside the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra at the Palau de la Música, after a successful recording for the Harmonia Mundi record label. In the same way, we can see that professionalism isn’t at odds either with friendship or with the sense of humour these leading figures of interpretation radiate. Friendly and open leading figures who talk in the same detail and as expressively as during their musical performances, trying to find the most appropriate word, knowing that the universality of the musical language comprehends and semantically surpasses any grammatical proposition.
- Video production: The New Barcelona Post
- Idea and content direction: Jacobo Zabalo
- Coordination and interview: Mercedes Conde
- Realization: (Camera and assembly): Marc Pràxedes / INCÍS FILMS
- Camera 2: Gerard Tusquellas