Our most iconic monument, the most Barcelonian and universal, lived from within thanks to Juan de la Rubia: colours vibrate through stained-glass windows, animated by the reverberation of sound waves that are generously lavished. The official organist of the Sagrada Familia reveals, in addition, some intricacies of the expiatory temple and leads us through little nooks and crannies, always remembering the transcendence that Antoni Gaudí granted to music.
- Video production: The New Barcelona Post
- Idea and content direction: Jacobo Zabalo
- Coordination and interview: Mercedes Conde
- Realization (Camera and assembly): Marc Pràxedes / INCÍS FILMS
- Camera 2: Gerard Tusquellas